Thursday, December 25, 2008

Adam Sandler answers kids at "Bedtime"

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Earlier this month Adam Sandler, whose new family movie "Bedtime Stories" debuts in U.S. theaters on Christmas Day, agreed to answer some questions posed by kids on Reuters' Fan Fare blog.

Comedian Sandler, 42, is the father of two children and the star of family films such as "Click." He first gained fame on TV sketch comedy show "Saturday Night Live," and has recorded hit comedy music such as his "The Chanukah Song."

We received about 35 comments with questions, and Sandler picked six to answer. They are below.

Q: Posted by Rick: Dear Mr. Sandler - would you please write a song about why kids do not have to eat all vegetables and bad tasting stuff on there plates and put it in a movie? This would help me a lot. Thank you.

A: I hate to break it to you Rick, but I'm a big fan of vegetables. Not eating them, but placing them in my ears. Rock on.

Q: Posted by Isabella: Do you want to go to Dairy Queen and get some strawberry ice cream? Strawberry is my favorite.

A: Thanks a lot Isabella. I'll meet you there at seven. I'll be the guy wearing a sugar cone on my head.

Q: Posted by Derek: Dear Adam Sandler, what's the one (Hanukkah) present you wanted more than anything, but never got? Did you get it when you grew up and got your own money, or did you lose interest?

A: I always wanted Rock-em Sock-em Robots and last year I finally saved up enough to get it.

Q: Posted by Logan: Do you have a porch light?

A: I have two. Do you have a problem with that?

Q: Posted by Jack: Adam, What do you do right before bedtime?

A: Mostly I try to get all the donut crumbs out of my bed.

Q: Posted by Marco: If you were asked to star in one of Christopher Nolan's Batman films, which character would you like to be? Have a good day! And keep up the good work. Come to Texas and do a film here!

A: I would have to be Batman because that's what it says on my Pajamas. [Source from: reuters.com]

No comments: